When I’m traveling or out exploring, I carry a variety of essentials in my GATTA camera bag. I switch around a few of the items depending on the mood but my Camera essentials are always the same.
Can you believe all these items actually fit in my GATTA camera bag?
- Fuji X100S – This compact camera is my trusted travel companion. I have been shooting with this bad boy since 2014. I go everywhere with my Fuji.
- Gorillapod – This is the most convenient tripod I have ever used and most likely the only tripod that fits in a purse.
- Microfiber cloth – The best way to keep the lens clean.
- Battery – I always carry extra batteries because you never know when you may run out.
- Memory card – It’s always handy to have a few extra memory cards.
- USB Cable
- Phone battery charger is a must. My phone’s battery dies after a few hours of use specially when I’m traveling.
- Sunglasses – Must keep my eyes protected from the sun!
- I like to carry a small notebook with me to take notes of the places I visited, restaurants I tried, and anything special that may have happened.
- Pen – Always carry a pen! It’s the adult thing to do.
- Phone – Of course!
- Face mist
- Hand cream
- Hand sanitizer
What are some of your essentials?
I would love to know what are some of your essentials. Comment below!